I provide counselling services to:
- Women experiencing anxiety and depression
- Monday through Thursday, afternoons and most evenings. NO mornings.
- Sessions are 60 minutes
- Sessions are on-line
- Fee is $125.00 a session (60 minutes)
Note: Some extended health plans provide coverage for therapy by a Registered Social Worker. If you are not covered, you may be able to claim therapy fees on your Income Tax.
Unless it is an emergency, please give me 24 hours if you need to cancel an appointment. A partial or full fee may be charged for missed appointments. Please pay me after each session via e-transfer. I will provide you with a receipt.
What to expect in therapy with me…
- During your free 20 minute consultation, I ask you what problems you want to solve or how you want your life to be different. We will discuss how I can help you and whether or not we are a good fit.
- Each session focuses on something you want to change or a goal you want to meet. Both of us will discuss patterns, expectations, beliefs, blocks that are keeping you stuck and discuss strategies that will help you move forward.
- At the end of each session, I ask you to identify insights as well as strategies you wish to practice until the next session.
- If relevant, I will provide pertinent information to you between sessions.
- As you integrate new learnings into your everyday life, the frequency of sessions decreases.
Note: Usually, meeting once a week or once every other week for 6 to 8 sessions is best to ensure positive permanent change. Additional sessions may be necessary depending on the severity and duration of your anxiety and/or depression.
Judith is based in Richmond, BC and offers online or telephone therapy to women in Vancouver, Greater Vancouver, Delta, Fraser Valley and Vancouver Island.